[NTLK] Smartdog Backtalk? Ellison / Robinson?

Paul Grothaus paulgg at me.com
Tue Jun 3 16:48:56 EDT 2014

Hi Jon,

I did check on my Newton 2100 and backtalk requires a registration code. I haven't had a chance to look through my old files for the installation pkg files. Will do so in the next couple of days.  I don't know if you'll be able to install without a code, hopefully, there is info about this in my files.

I did take a look on UNNA and the application is not there.

Aloha,
Paul

Sent from my iPad