[NTLK] Apple Enterprise dev account

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Wed Jun 11 13:42:14 EDT 2014

A couple of notes: I believe the TestFlight support in iOS 8 greatly
increases the number of beta testers you can share an app with, so that may
solve the problem (plus, it's per Apple ID instead of device); I believe
you may need a Dunn & Bradstreet number for the Enterprise developer
account, so it's not just the cost.

Morgan