[NTLK] Bullet Journal-like setup for 2100

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 11 17:41:34 EDT 2014

Jon:

That sounds like a very interesting setup you've got. Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place."
--Douglas Adams