[NTLK] Einstein on Android

Scott Hoffman hoffo at gmx.com
Sun May 4 00:47:00 EDT 2014

Greetings all,
	I've gotten Einstein working on my Galaxy Note 3 and have had pretty good luck with it.  Battery life issues seem unrelated to the emulator  - of course it'll never be a Newton but then again, I didn't expect it to be.
	Stability isn't a problem now that I've got the 2010 patch loaded up.  I've even gotten DashBoard set up.

	Yep, the data is sort of "locked in" but overall the experience is worth it to me.  Should I want to get my true Newton fix, all I have to do is reach for my trusty 2000U.

	Thanks to you all for helping me thusfar.
	I know I'll have a lot of questions as I explore the realm of Einstein on Android.
	Speaking of which, who among you all use Einstein, and out of that group, who else uses a Samsung Galaxy Note 3?

	Take care, stay green!
 	Cheers,
	Scott
--