[NTLK] Einstein on Android

Scott Hoffman hoffo at gmx.com
Sun May 4 13:40:17 EDT 2014

Hi,
     Response times aren't too bad, HWR is doable if a little slower than one might expect.  Sometimes it seems a little "off," as in the word disappears mid-scribble, only to appear correctly a moment later.  Stylus works great.  No color, except the neat "backlight" effect.  :)
     Audio doesn't seem to work correctly, but my "testing" is rather limited.
     Loading packages is easy through Android file manager.  I haven't tried to do it directly through Einstein... that's one of the next projects I plan to undertake.
     I took a couple of screenshots and posted them to my Flickr account and the Newton group.  Here are the direct links:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/scottyhoffo/13915289020/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/scottyhoffo/13915288960/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/scottyhoffo/13915267179/

     Off to the Apple Store with my 2000U to create some havoc... :)
     Take care, and stay Green!
     Cheers,
     Scott