[NTLK] Einstein on Android

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Thu May 8 09:59:31 EDT 2014

> May your poutine always be flavoursome, and may its curds give a gentle
and reassuring squeak.

You know what? I must be the only list member who has never had a chance to
try it. It doesn't appear to be available in Germany. Whenever I'm abroad
I'm keeping my eyes open for it. So far, however, in vain. Even when I was
in Vancouver for three days I didn't find any. Then again, this might be due
to the fact that I had to spend about 25 hours each day on meetings with
CREO people.

But I'm optimistic. One day I will have a plate of it right in front of me.
I've been looking forward to this moment ever since I subscribed to
NewtonTalk.

Cheers

Frank