[NTLK] OT: another Poutine sighting

Ken Whitcomb ken at imageguild.com
Thu May 8 16:01:22 EDT 2014

The traveling teams have some pretty rigid rules they have to follow
(especially about length of time behind the wheel, number of hours
within 24 that driving is allowed, and number allowed to be sleeping
at any given time), so I'd expect that before they're allowed to
depart that they're required to produce passports. Given the number of
foreign students on campus, I believe that they're restrictive about
who's permitted to be on one of those teams depending on passport and
visa status. The university takes that sort of thing very seriously.