[NTLK] Followup: Einstein on BB10

Newton Support newtonsupport at pda-soft.de
Fri May 16 19:36:47 EDT 2014

I've downloaded your rom and rex file and did a binary compare to those I am
using. They are identical. So it's not surprising that your files work just
as well as mine both on my Samsung and on my Nexus. I'm afraid someone with
an Android device running the Android version you are using must now take
over. If someone sends me such a beast for a couple of days, I could try it
out.

I would like to rule out that some app, setting, preference or whatever is
interfering with Einstein. Is it an option for you to make a backup, reset
your Android device to factory conditions, only install Einstein and give it
another try?

Cheers

Frank