[NTLK] OT: Transferring Files between OS 8.6 and OS 10.8

Greg Hankins greg at greghankins.com
Tue Nov 11 22:43:00 EST 2014

Kevin,

I also find NCX2 not all that stable or reliable running under OS 10.9.5, whether using wifi or my keyspan adapter. That could, in the latter case, be more a function of the Keyspan driver than NCX2.

 So I often use the earlier version of NCX running under OS 10.4.11 on an iMac flat panel. The keyspan adapter seems happier on this machine and OS. That version isn't quite as slick, however.

 Since the Newton packages are small, I just move them across my internal network.

I have a ZIP drive, but I haven't tried using it in a while.

I have OS8.5 on a Powerbook C13, and found web access very frustrating.

Greg
--
Greg Hankins
Town Creek, NC