[NTLK] NCX+PL2302+Yosemite success?

anasazi4st newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 9 01:56:24 EST 2014

--Sent from one of the few non-SSL email servers left--EarthLinkHey all,

I've got some issues with two apps in Einstein.

ZHCharsets.DPR and ZHPatch.DPR both provide popup error messages once I (virtually) reboot the machine. I've tried uninstalling NetHopper and these two. I still get error -48009. ("Sorry, A problem has occurred.") Also "Error -48221."

Is there something going on that I'm not aware of? I'm curious to see what kind of admittedly limited surfing I can do, esp. after seeing those pics Grant had of all the different sites his Newton has visited.

Thanks in advance,
--Forrest