[NTLK] MP2000 Back latch

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:43:22 EST 2014

Frank, I believe Greg is speaking about the release clip on the front of
the MP2000/2100 that you release when you want to open the flip cover. I
originally was under the same impression when I first responded but Forrest
had the correct understanding of what Greg was describing.

In this case the release on top of the MP2000/2100 consists of the plastic
which slides left to right and behind it has a flat metal bar which
provides a slight spring retention iirc.

Otherwise I would defer to Frank's answer which is totally correct. (elder
statesman)