[NTLK] LocalTalk Printing

Kevin LaCombe my_newton at wavecable.com
Tue Nov 11 11:35:21 EST 2014

Greg,

Do you know if there is a way to print to the local talk port on the 6MP from OS 10.8 or above?  For years I had a Farallon Etherwave adapter connected to my 6MP and also a JetDirect connected to the parallel port.  From that I could network print from every device in my house.  I guess appletalk is no longer supported in OS X?  I can print to the JetDirect from OS 10.8 just fine.  Beaming of course works from the newton and the PB3400.    -Kevin