[NTLK] OT: Transferring Files between OS 8.6 and OS 10.8

Kevin LaCombe my_newton at wavecable.com
Tue Nov 11 20:30:32 EST 2014

I have NCX working on OS 10.8 and can connect over ethernet but it I get limited results.  I would like to move files from my MacMini running OS 10.8 to my PB3400 running OS 8.6 with a ZIP drive.  I can't seem to format a disk so that I can read and write on both environments.  Any ideas?  The reason for this is that I get a better connection to the newton with OS 8.6 but accessing the internet and downloading packages is PAINFUL!  I'm using Classila but is there a better browser for OS 8.6?  -Kevin