[NTLK] Battery Level Indication with Rechargeables in AA Tray

Kevin LaCombe my_newton at wavecable.com
Sat Nov 15 14:21:54 EST 2014

I couldn't locate in previous posts if there was a fix to allow the battery level indication to adjust for when you are using nicads or nihm batteries in the AA tray.
It seems like there was a solution but maybe only for mp1x0.  I have, at least for the time being, moved to using this setup but the level is misleading because
of the lower voltage.  Any ideas?  It's been a while for me so maybe this is a simple setting I just can't recall.  -Kevin