[NTLK] Battery Level Indication with Rechargeables in AA Tray

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Sat Nov 15 20:27:48 EST 2014

You know, since the 2x00 used NiMH batteries in the bricks, it wouldn’t take much effort to rewire a AA sled to charge the cells.

I would think that the biggest hurdle would be adding an extra contact for a temp sensor. The polyswitch is for protection and - we’re all butch here grunt grunt - it can be deleted.