[NTLK] Sticky Newtons

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 1 03:16:34 EDT 2014

No problem, Herman. Here's a copy-and-paste:

"There are also several pump-spray cleaners available that do a great job of keeping both the Newton's exterior and display grease- and dirt-free. Products like iKlear Cleaner/Polish, designed "for Displays, Acrylic and Aluminum Surfaces", also work well at keeping your other tech devices--phones, tablets, displays--in great condition."

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place."
--Douglas Adams