[NTLK] FS: Replacement styli for Newton eMate

Doc_Retro doc_retro at juno.com
Sat Oct 4 20:33:30 EDT 2014

Greetings, Everyone:
     The last four of my supply of plastic replacement styli I want to
offer to The List before putting them on eBay.  I have one each of blue,
green, white and orange left.  For $5.00 plus shipping ($2.00 US
domestic - residents of other nations please ask me for a
country-specific quote) I will send you one of the color of your choice
- first come, first serve.  If someone wants two, three or all four, the
shipping will remain the same.  PayPal is fine for payment.  Any money I
receive, minus shipping, will go to the computer lab at my wife's school
(Our Savior Lutheran, Grand Ledge, Michigan, USA), from whence these
styli came.
      Please contact me off-list at doc_retro at juno.com if you are
interested in them.  Thank you.
Regards,