[NTLK] Newton Works and Internet

Luke Seabrook lseabrook333 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 18:54:57 EDT 2014

I did put the password in hex but thanks for the suggestion :)
Thanks for the help I'll try it in the morning.
Another thing,
When I bought the Newton I chose the users bundle from the Newtonsales website:

http://www.newtonsales.com/newt.htm

But it arrived without a screen cover door. Because of the picture and no mention of it arriving without a screen door, am I entitled to get one free? They do sell them on the website but as spares presumably.
Be great if I could get them to send me one.

Thanks again Luke.

Sent from my iPhone