[NTLK] Mac OS 8.5 vs. 9.2 for Newton?

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 20 04:53:40 EDT 2014

I recall reading somewhere that along with the floppy drive, OS X abandoned IrDA. I don't know where I read it, but I had a Beige G3 Tower as my go-to machine at the time, and was quite upset that I would lose the use of my floppy drive with the upgrade.

Thanks,
--Forrest

**Sent from my inexpensive (but very functional) Hisense Android 7" tablet