[NTLK] NCX+PL2302+Yosemite success?

arceeHS arceehs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 16:29:14 EDT 2014

I'm not sure how it works with Mavericks but with 10.4 Tiger you also
need to go to System Preferences | Network | and in the "Show" dialog
box activate the Key Serial and the  #1 or #2 Port (whichever you are
using)  checkboxes for the Keyspan Adapter port

It seems that I forget this or the NCX Preference 'most every time I
set up a connection (NO learning curve)

Good luck