[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 9, Issue 8

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 22:13:29 EDT 2014

Hey Frank,

Let me try to carve out some time to discuss the matter with her.
Hopefully she remembers me and out prior discussion.
This might be doable by what I recall as I did ask along those lines before
and would think their concerns are to protect the copyright and the code...
and we already know she was willing to generate registration codes for
people :D

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family