[NTLK] Sticky Newtons

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 30 23:15:31 EDT 2014

There are also several pump-spray cleaners available that do a great job of keeping both the Newton's exterior and display grease- and dirt-free. Products like iKlear Cleaner/Polish, designed "for Displays, Acrylic and Aluminum Surfaces", also work well at keeping your other tech devices--phones, tablets, displays--in great condition.

Thanks,
--Forrest

**Sent from my inexpensive (but very functional) Hisense Android 7" tablet