[NTLK] ROM Disassembly online?

Steven Frank stevenf at panic.com
Wed Apr 1 23:56:27 EDT 2015

Unless you need specific functionality beyond just inserting, removing, or moving lines of text, this sounds kind of like a traditional diff & patch situation, assuming everyone was starting from the same base file.

You'd start with your raw disassembly as the base, add comments, and then generate a diff to get just the comments.  Put that diff on GitHub.

Next person generates their own disassembly, applies current diff, adds their comments, generates a new diff, then... appends that to the one on GitHub?  Would that work?

Steven