[NTLK] PT100 Registration

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sun Aug 30 16:39:42 EDT 2015

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Luke Seabrook <lseabrook333 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I was wondering whether it is possible to register my PT100 install, or
> if it is considered abandonware then could someone send a key?
>
> Might be a long shot but worth asking.

I have actually been in communication (somewhat) with Sanjay Vakil
(the developer) about this very topic. He needed to dig his Newton
stuff out of storage and also needed to purchase a PC to be able to
provide license codes. When I emailed him late last year he was
thinking early 2015. Unfortunately, I didn't hear back from him the
last time I emailed him.

I will ping him again.

--
Morgan