[NTLK] PT100 Registration

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sun Aug 30 16:47:38 EDT 2015

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 4:42 PM, Hugo Courtial
<courtial.143 at openmailbox.org> wrote:
> Maybe decompile the program and find out how to bypass the key system?

We try to cut the developers some slack and work on their timelines
(let's face it, this platform is a labour of love for all of us). We
greatly appreciate our Newton developers (current & former) and try to
support them however we can. Sanjay was kind enough to release license
codes for YAZI (Yet Another Z Interpreter; another Scrawlsoft title) a
few years ago.

--
Morgan
---