[NTLK] Memory cards for sale

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Sun Feb 15 12:37:24 EST 2015

> Also I think Frank still has a few cards for sale to list members. I
> also purchased one of these a while back.

Yep, that's true. They are 20MB cards (Intel linear flash) and they are
still 15 bucks apiece for list members who promise not to re-sell them, or
30 bucks apiece for anyone else. Just in case you think I can't possibly
find out: I'm currently appearing in the dreams of almost every buyer who
did not keep his promise (3 could not stand the nightmares for long and
passed away), and the unanimous opinion of the buyers still alive is that
they will never again fall short of a pledge.

If enough people want, I will gladly post the cards' FAQ here, but since I
have done this at least 5 times in the last decade, I'm afraid the
old-timers on this list would begin to puke if they had to read this stuff
yet another time. If you are interested, drop me a line off-list, and I'll
mail them to you.

That being said: I'm not sure if such a card would help Sebastian, since I
understand that he wants a two-way synchronization of his 2x00 and his
eMate. The cards I'm talking about can't be written on the eMate, so it
would be sort of a one-way data transfer. It would be possible to bring
changes that were made on the Newton to the eMate, but not vice versa.

Frank