[NTLK] Selling my Emate

Diane dianejean at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 12:57:02 EST 2015

I've had this for over 10 years and found that with all my good
intentions, I have not used this eMate and cannot begin to follow all
the progress everyone on the list has made. I'm planning on putting this
on eBay if no one here is interested.

It is in near perfect condition and I have never done any adjustments to
it. Screen is perfect, no scratches on the outside.

I charged it and it held a charge for at least a day and a half.

Comes with the original 9W power adapter and the original stylus.

I'd like to get 85.00 or best offer.

I also have a Newton 2Mb Memory card, a Newton Fax Modem and 4
MessagePad 2100 stylii (Made in Japan and not in Apple packaging).

If anyone is interested, please let me know as I'd like to sell them as
soon as possible.

Thanks,
Diane
A lurker for over 15 years.