[NTLK] MP2x00 Internal Interconnect Breakout

Jake Bordens jake at allaboutjake.com
Wed Jan 14 20:38:15 EST 2015

One note, I have been able to successfully call the
SerialPortXXXLineDriverConfig functions and control the pins manually.
Both Select0 and Select3 work as expected. I whipped up a little app to
manually toggle the signals:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2ZMlwBeOJNQ/VLcVzjiQKGI/AAAAAAAAAaE/1GlD45N1hLs/s
1600/serial_enabler_screenshot.jpg

This is based on Eckhart's code, which provides a good blueprint for
calling arbitrary functions in ROM.  I don't call the WriteDIO/WriteGPIO
functions directly, but call the LineDriverConfig functions to do it-- you
just need to have the right parameters.

Also, just so that I have a good place to post images and content, I setup
a little blogger blog roll.  I'm not really a blogger, but I wanted
someplace that will have some sort of staying power.  I figure since
blogger.com is google-owned, it'll likely be around for a good long time.

http://retronewton.blogspot.com

Most of the content is copied from my posts here... But there are a few
new images, such as a oscilloscope trace of the 5ms pulse that may be
Matthias' interrogation/handshake.

Jake