[NTLK] Ni-Mh battery pack

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Fri Jul 3 01:28:50 EDT 2015

Welcome, and if it is a true ROM update, then it should survive a brain
wipe as official ROM updates can only be replaced with another ROM
update.  However if you are not sure, it is not worth the test at this
point.  If you can find a package then it is not a system update, and
you should be able to download with either package buddy or another
similar tool.  I know there were several package downloading tools.  EE
made one as well.  Package Buddy is one of the most common ones (and one
I can remember, though I know I have others and there should be a few in
the archives if you can't find one let me know and I will see what I have).

As for the Y2k10 patch, yes the latest version doesn't have a date reset
problem.