[NTLK] 2015 eMate Connectivity?

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sun Jul 5 11:33:53 EDT 2015

The best way to prevent this is to wrap URLs with angle brackets, which
will cause most email clients to interpret the contents as a single
address/link without adding carriage returns/line feeds. For example:

<http://myapplenewton.blogspot.com/2006/01/connecting-to-pc-and-backups.html

Morgan

--
Morgan