[NTLK] New Newton Server

Greg Goodwin drclu at swbell.net
Sat Jul 11 11:36:12 EDT 2015

Ok, found out the new internal IP, got everything setup it is online with NPDS Watcher.  We'll see how it goes.

The tracker is relentless... I think will actually give up on that part.  Tried all the trackers URLs, and my own information both URL and IP.  Don't want my Newton on your trackers... fine!

And at worst, to show that it actually did work, if only for an hour, I have it internet archived!  :D

https://web.archive.org/web/20150711152108/http://oasisnewt.ddns.net:8080/html/index.html

There we go.

Doc Clu