[NTLK] NPDS Documentation

Joshua Burker newt_talk at mac.com
Mon Jul 13 13:30:57 EDT 2015

> On Jul 13, 2015, at 12:00 PM, newtontalk-request at newtontalk.net wrote:
>
> * Still don't understand where the "Articles" are posted.

NPDS has always been a tinker's frustration-er-hobby, and requires quite a bit of technical knowledge, a willingness to read and to ask questions, and chicken bones and incantations.

Here is the fabled NPDS documentation. I wrote some of it, so after reading it please do ask if you have questions.

http://npds.free.fr/docs/

I see you're hard at work on the technical frustration part. Ask around on the list for the incantations and chicken bones: they are in the same drawer as the InterConnect Port dongles.

Josh