[NTLK] 2015 eMate Connectivity?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Jun 29 21:01:14 EDT 2015

I do agree as my personal suggestion would be to get a copy of virtual
PC (which is free last I checked) from microsoft, then install a copy of
windows 98 and run that virtually.  It is the most reliable way I have
found to transfer data, do backups, install packages etc (at least via
Windows).  I don't even have to use slowdown.exe to make the connection
stable. :) (this is all covered in Tony's posts)

If you are just looking to transfer word processing files then you could
just get a copy of X-port.  Although I am not sure if the windows client
side of x-port can run on windows 8.  So in the end you still may end up
running a virtual machine.

-Dan