[NTLK] Einstein on Android

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri May 29 06:51:13 EDT 2015

All this talk about Einstein has me wondering again, how practical is it to
run it on a Nexus 7 (2013) running Lollipop 5.1? Is it "useful" stable?
stylus-usable? I tried looking on the github site, but it seems to just
have the source code, and I really am not up to installing all the parts
necessary to do a compile, and dealing with dependencies, etc. I just want
a modern binary, and the parts to run it--but that's not what I'm
finding... Does it exist (not an older version) and if I must compile, is
it stable or just still in the experimental stage? I would like to try
running it, and actually using it for note taking with the notepad, which I
really, really miss...