[NTLK] OMP serial connection problems

William Maloney firedoorus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:11:13 EST 2015

I can't seem to get it to talk over HyperTerminal again. Just gave it a few
goes. Will try again later.

So far as running NTK in Vista, which option should I choose? I was not
able to install any packages via there, nor install the Toolkit App. No
evidence of any sort of connection. Newton simply says it could not get a
response from anything.

Should I be mindful of the serial port settings? All the different options?

Will try restarting the host system too and retrying options in Virtual PC.

Ugh...

When I tried connecting back home on the Macintosh, I went through a
similar frustration to this- trying both the modem and the printer port,
restarting, etc etc.