[NTLK] Newton Servers

Greg Goodwin drclu at swbell.net
Wed Oct 28 10:03:18 EDT 2015

First off a quick message to say the Oasis is still up and going after
being down a few days, mainly because I did no kick my no-ip service
after 30 days.  :D

Come over and post!!   If you know a good smooth jazz song, post the
information there!  I always like to hear more jazz and smooth jazz artists!

http://oasisnewt.ddns.net:8080/

I am trying to visit other servers:
*CAPE COD*
http://oasisnewt.ddns.net:8080/

David V. Schultz, Jr.: looks like the message writing feature is
erroring out.  I tried to write something this morning.
Newtzilla Personal Data Server
http://newtzilla.quadzilla.net/html/index.html
R A Parker: Looks as amazing as usual.

*Pete G's Newton*
http://newton.geremia.me:2100/html/index.html

Up and looking good as usual!  Left a message.
*Pete G's Newton 2*
http://newton2.geremia.me:2200/html/index.html

Such a fun simple place.  I left a message about what people are doing
for the holidays.
*INDIGI Newton*
http://newton.noip.me:8080/

Seems to be down at this time.
*Mardarin Duck*
http://mandarinduck.org:8080/

Up, useful information on Mardarin Ducks, didn't see any place to write
a message.  (Static website?)
*Sylvain's web server*
http://message-pad.no-ip.org/html/index.html

Has some useful information one the keyspan adaptor.  I posted a message
about my experience using it under OS X.

And whoever maintains this site...

http://npds.free.fr/trackers/

  ...if you could please add my website under the Individual NPDS
Servers" I'd appreciate it!
While in that section:

*Paul Filmer
**newton.nsf.gov