[NTLK] Newton Servers

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Thu Oct 29 14:50:16 EDT 2015

On 2015-10-28, at 1:16 PM, Paweł Piotrowski wrote:

> This is my server ;) Quite often it resets, because I still can’t find the optimum configuration. I have newest version of NPDS programs, but Watcher must reset NPDS Server very often. I don’t know why. Can you suggest something, guys?

That's what the Watcher is supposed to do. Any time that NPDS loses a connection or freezes while serving a request, the Watcher tried to either restart the nHTTPd module or it reboots the Newton.

> BTW, is NPDS Mailing List still working? I don’t know how to write to that list.

Yes, it's still working.

I just checked and you are still subscribed to the list. Keep in mind that it's a very low-volume mailing list. (Even lower volume than NTLK, if you can imagine.)

> On the website there is no information, about any mail list commands…

That's because we were trying to keep things simple.