[NTLK] battery tray?

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Mon Sep 7 07:44:22 EDT 2015

I have a friend who thinks he'd like one of my Newtons. Unfortunately, they
all have to work on typical batteries, because I don't have any chargers
left--all dead, plus, the batteries are all dead. It's too much effort to
rebuild, so I'm curious, does anybody have an extra battery tray for the 2K
series they'd like to get rid of? Contact me off-list if so. Thanks.

Also, I may be willing to unload some of my Newton stuff if someone's
interested, and I'll trade for the battery pack, too.

Here's a link to all my stuff:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152068971072242&l=db172b090f

(it's public, so you shouldn't need an FB account to see it.)

And TIA