[NTLK] Daily Digest Subscriber - Am I the first to see the iPen and the obvious Newton connection?

Valerio Paris Mitritsakis valerio at mitritsakis.gr
Thu Sep 10 02:01:31 EDT 2015

> Also, the Pencil will work ONLY with
> the iPad Pro, not with the new iPad Mini 4 or the regular iPad.

You mean this year. Next year they might bring it to the rest of the lineup. They do tend to bring features asynchronously to their products.

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.
MSc Network Systems
Certified IT Manager - CITM ID No: 320411103300404
MCP ID: 5745185

Mitritsakis Valerio Paris
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Electronic Engineer