[NTLK] Am I the first to see the iPen and the obvious Newton connection? (Gene Beaird)

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 21:02:41 EDT 2015

In regards to the Apple Pen being kind of like a Newt, I see what you're getting at but I think the system suffers from the same deficiency as the Microsoft Surface and its pen, basically that the Newt was unique and had an entire OS, complete with virtual assistant, and tons of useful features, built around the pen. Just having HWR won't make this a Newton I don't think, even if Apple were to add it. There is still nothing like the newt out there, and we should count ourselves lucky to have been a part of that Apple era.

—
Making Meaningful Media - moosefuel.org
noah at moosefuel.org - 514-562-9636