[NTLK] [OT] Calling all Duo people!

Scott Ticknor ticknor at me.com
Sat Sep 19 14:04:41 EDT 2015

Hey List,

Are there any Duo aficionados left here on NTLK? I am trying to resurrect an old Duo 280c with some protection software (Empower II) on it that does not allow booting from floppy or any other tricks to initialize the drive. According to http://web.wt.net/~kikuko/PBscsi.html, i can use SCSI mode IF i can get my hands on a minidock in order to use the HDI-30 connector and the Powerbook SCSI disk mode cable. I have the cable, the Duo, and a full size dock, but apparently the full dock does not support  SCSI mode. Can anyone sell me or lend me a MiniDock?

Thanks!

—
Scott T.