[NTLK] Internal WiFi Project

Jake Bordens jake at allaboutjake.com
Thu Apr 14 20:16:08 EDT 2016

Matthias,

>Does the SER-001 need a driver when installed, or does it work right after being plugged into the internal port? When using Dock with SER-001, what settings are needed, or is it just left at "serial"?

I believe there is a package which essentially calls "RegDesktopConnTransport" to register a desktop connection transport for the mdem port.

Note that I don't know of any "out of the box" way to configure these ports to toggle the serial port select pins for internal use.  In order to do that you need to call ROM functions directly to configure the power registry.

Some posts of interest: http://retronewton.blogspot.com/2015/04/serial-channel-2.html
http://retronewton.blogspot.com/2015/04/subsystem-power-configuration-for-fun.html

Also, the source code is in my github account for the internal port enabler.

Jake