[NTLK] Cool Device for WEP Access

Chris Chapman chrisc30 at me.com
Thu Apr 14 22:35:06 EDT 2016

Hey Newtoneers,

I finally got my Newton back on WiFi. I found this device, an Asus WL-330N, which can act as an extender to an existing WiFi connection. It basically shares out your connection and you can choose WEP as an option, which is better than putting your home router on WEP. It’s a very compact device and it’s powered by USB and has a wired ethernet port as well, for sharing a wired connection. It set me back about $50. Not sure if you knew about this but I thought i’d share.

Chris