[NTLK] Einstein for Windows 10

Tom Zahm tpzahm at newted.org
Wed Aug 10 00:06:09 EDT 2016

I’m having the same problem and was hoping to use Einstein on the HP Envy 8 Note that will be arriving soon.

I have access to  Visual Studio, and would be pleased to try building it.  I know about the code repository at https://github.com/pguyot/Einstein, but could use some instructions to kickstart me in doing a Windows build.

Can anyone help?