[NTLK] Bootstrapping (late-to-the-game)

Jeff M. Fischbach, ABFE jeff at secondwave.com
Sat Aug 27 18:22:07 EDT 2016

Sorry, I've been replying, but realized I wasn't using the same account I
used to register.

That sounds fantastic! That's awesome! I'm looking forward to putting this
MP into the current decade, and maybe converting a couple of kids from the
high school robotics team. (Turns out, retro-tech is cool.)

I'm in Los Angeles  (Work: 9909 Topanga Canyon Blvd. #205, Chatsworth CA
91311)

Jeff Michael Fischbach, ABFE <jeff at secondwave.com>
Board Certified Forensic Technologist (ABFE #12891)
SecondWave, Inc. <http://secondwave.com>
9909 Topanga Canyon Blvd., #205, Chatsworth, CA 91311, USA

WARNING: This message may contain HAZARDOUS DATA. See: http://HazDat.com.

PH:       818.773.0400 /  eFAX: 818-337-2255
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/HazDat
IM:        jeffsecondwave (AIM/MSN/Yahoo/Skype) jmfischbach (GTalk) 9421924
(ICQ)

Cal:       http://calendar.secondwave.com
CV:       http://cv.JeffFischbach.com <http://cv.secondwave.com>
Cont:     http://contact.secondwave.com

This correspondence is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and may contain privileged and confidential
material. It is intended to be read ONLY by the named recipient(s). If you
have received this message in error please notify the sender and discard
immediately. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the
communication is strictly prohibited.