[NTLK] Bootstrapping (Jeff Fischbach)

Gene Beaird bgbeaird at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 29 08:23:34 EDT 2016

I've watched the evolution, but sadly haven't participated much in it on our old Newts lately.  Too many other projects.  I do keep them running, and until about 4 years ago used them to log our autocross notes.  We've since moved to a tablet that also runs our cameras and datalogger.  It would be cool to have it be able to access our network, though.

@Jeff, we actually live between Pearland and Friendswood, out in the county, near a little public airfield.  We're 10-minutes from 'civilization', but enjoy the peace and quiet of the country with all it comes with, including the occasional skunk or bunny in the yard.  And yes, it's a great community.

Regards,

Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas