[NTLK] [OT][ANN] basiliskiivm: A VM management utility for the BasiliskII 68k Mac emulator

Akasaka Ryuunosuke vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:12:32 EST 2016

It would also be awesome to have an option to emulate PowerPC through PearPC and SheepShaver ― that would make it purely awesome, a real universal Mac VM :-)

// Ak.R.

iOS/Mac/Windows & Web developer
Vaporwave/ambient producer, sound/video engineer

Genjitsu Gadget Lab Member 001
http://genjit.su

iPhoneから送信