[NTLK] Intro mail and WTB nice MP2000/2100 (no accessories needed) and Homebrew MP2100 upgrades

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Sat Dec 31 16:59:02 EST 2016

On 2016-12-31, at 11:48 AM, Ian Finder wrote:

> Thanks, Grant! Please do ping me if you're in the area! I trekked up to
> Calgary last year to pick up a VAX 11/750 actually...

Whoa. That's a nice score.

There was a 1956 Librascope LGP-30 analogue computer for sale in Calgary just recently.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/201750844437

> I did indeed get a bare unit for Christmas, and also worked out something
> with one of the list members here for a spare unit and some accessories -
> I still need to pull thru with my part of the bargain there.

Well, let me know if there's anything else you're looking for. I have a bit of stuff in my stash.

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian