[NTLK] FS: misc Newtons

Josh Campbell steele.campbell at me.com
Tue Feb 9 18:37:18 EST 2016

Hey Guys,

Looks to sell a few of my old Newton assets, especially as I just use my 2100 daily!

#1 - Clear Developer 110 Newton

$600

No major wear, includes stylus and adapter. Also includes a PCMCIA card of choice.

#2 - MessagePad 2100 (3 of them)

$150

Includes one case of your choice from my collection, original stylus, adapter, and first buyer gets the ps/2 adapter! All in very good condition. One will also have the AA battery tray.

#3 - eMate (2 of them)

$50

First sold will include original stylus. Both have an adapter. No wear. Batteries are no longer functional.

Sent from my iPad