[NTLK] The Oasis NPDS - New Additions

Greg Goodwin drclu at swbell.net
Fri Feb 12 08:55:33 EST 2016

Good morning,

     I had some fun last night cleaning up the look of the Oasis.  And
inspired by Gengis Wong's NewtServer, I have added a Youtube embedded
window for some Oasis music.

     The goal, if possible, is to create a window to the (Youtube) Oasis
music playlist for visitors.  Would like the playlist to be shuffled.
However, couldn't get that to work in the window so the playlist link
was added below the Youtube window.

     Did other minor changes to spruce up the appearance.   Now if I can
get it where it is not down 15 minutes out of every hour.  :P   Will
work on that next.

     Come check it out and chat in the Oasis Lounge...

http://oasisnewt.ddns.net:8080/  or

http://99.88.169.88:8080/

106.1... The Oasis.